Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007

Ah, what does this year hold ?

A big year at work for me (I'm not kidding!)
Alex is Year 5
Jac looks like she's going back to school - obtaining a literacy qualification - currently tossing up a couple of options

New Years itself was fun, we had some friends over and sat around the fire in the back yard (it was cold enough!) On new years day I started as I mean to go on - went for a run

Back to work - seeking to complete the lion's share of another report this week - currently it is 114 pages...Plan Change 13, hobsonville airbase re-zoning to residential, industrial and marine industry uses... Last week I was working on Plan Change 14 report - Hobsonville Village - a town centre and industrial precinct next to the airbase - got a lot oif it done, and are waiting on others now to deliver their components - as always this makes me nervous...

No comments: